We will verify your profile before you can start applying for jobs. Let’s take a look at this guideline so your profile will pass our verification process and doesn’t get rejected.
Complete your profile properly, let’s check how do it:
1. Profile Picture
- Find a plain background (wall) and good lighting for your picture
- Take a clear picture and make sure it’s not blurred
- Use your own photo, do not use group photo
- Avoid taking picture of your printed photograph
- Wear proper attire
2. ID card photo
- Take the front side of your ID card
- Take a clear picture make sure you can read your own data clearly
- Use your own ID card
3. ID card number
- Input the number correctly (16 digits),
- Review it again before submitting
4. Bank account
- Fill your name, bank name, and account number properly
- This is for your future payments, so please fill it carefully
Pass the skill test
After you complete your profile, you will need to take our skill test. The minimum score for passing this test is 7, so please be careful when you answer the questions.
If you fail at one test, you cannot retake the test, read here on how to do our online test
I used to have a workmate account, can I create a new one?
Please avoid making 2 accounts with the same name and same ID card number, since potentially it will be rejected by our recruitment team
If your account is rejected, regardless of the reason it will be unusable and we will not verify it again. So read the guideline carefully and make sure you follow the instructions. Good luck